Hey folks , finally I am writing my first blog after doing lots and lots of research .I was so confused about what to write and what to share , then my sister gave me idea of sharing my chocolate cake recipe. so here i am .
I am no pro in writing blogs , still i am trying to do my best. 🙂
How to get a perfect cake??
There are few easy steps to get an awesome cake :
- Sieve all the dry ingredients before using.
- Use all ingredients at room temperature.
- Always pre heat the oven before use.
- Don’t over beat the batter
These tricks really helps me to bake my cake like a pro , so I hope you guys try this too.
Let’s start with my recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter or oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C . Butter the baking pan and dust it with flour.
- Mix together flour , cocoa , salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix butter and sugar until it becomes smooth. Then add vanilla essence and buttermilk in it and mix.
- Now make a well into dry ingredients and add wet ingredients into it . Gently combine them together .
- Add this batter into baking pan and bake it at 180°C for 40 mins on full power.
- Voilà your cake is ready . 😋😋
Mix 1 cup heavy cream with 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tbsp cocoa powder until it becomes light and fluffy .
Points to note:
- Buttermilk can be replaced by 1 cup milk and 2 tsp vinegar.
- Always mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients , so that no lump is created.
- Don’t use granulated sugar for this recipe, use grinded sugar.