These soft, fluffy, moist and egg free muffins are gonna be your new favorite.
Being vegetarian is a difficult task. Finding vegetarian food in market is quite difficult especially breads and muffins . So I created my own recipe of banana muffins.
Instead of eggs I used banana and curd . It worked great !!
When I tried this recipe I was scared as hell but luckily they turned out to be great in my first attempt . They are soft and fluffy and their taste is freaking awesome.
I prefer eating them hot but you can eat them cold too . My brother likes them hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream .
They are good for lunchbox or you can eat them in breakfast . I used mashed bananas for this recipe . You can easily mash them with the help of fork.
Make this recipe at home and do not forget to comment below.
Recipe to make no Egg banana muffins :-
• 2 bananas (riped and mashed)
• 1 1/2 cup flour
• 1/2 cup oil
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp curd
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 cup milk
• lots and lots of chocochip
1) Whisk ripped banana , curd , oil and sugar together in a bowl.
2) In a separate bowl mix flour , baking soda and baking powder .
3) Add dry to wet ingredients and gently stir to combine .
4) Finally add vanilla extract and chocochips . Spray some oil in your muffin tin and fill it with batter
5) pre-heat the oven at 180°C and bake at 180°C for 30 mins or until top is cracked and toothpick inserted comes out clean .
6) Enjoy your muffins , hot or cold.